Leaders & Companies / Organisations
"you cannot grow your company without growing yourself"
You as a leader or decider in your organisation: if you would like to accompaign your team in a mindful und goal oriented way,
- offering a wallet of methods to your team for stress management , self organisation and communication
- generating resilience for yourself and/or your team members
- would like to strengthen a member of your team by an individual
- would like to reflect yourself in a coaching, if it is for your own career, for leadership of for strategy
- would like to improve "talking in public" in meetings or presentations
- you are interested in a training ""Leadership 2020: healthy and strength oriented Leading in digital times"
- would like to support the knowledge transfer in times of long-life-learning by workshops for a "Train-the-Trainer"
- would like to have consultance in your organisation. To reflect about status quo; make measurable success and see potential for development?
If this sounds interesting for you, kindly contact me by mail to email@example.com . In a personal talk, we can discuss what makes sense for your organisation.
Most of my trainings and workshops are held in luxembourgish or german. If you have a multilingual team, we can talk about workshops in the languages you need. Which means, all the interventions will be "tailormade". According to the time and the budget you have at your disposal for it; I will make you an appropriate offer.
The content of the trainings offered can be found in german language under the following link:
If this offer meets your expectations, please contact me by phone or mail. If you need a tailor made solution I propose you a program which is adapted to your structure. Let us find out your needs in a personal meeting in order to find the good solution which is corresponding to your requirements and your budget.
You will find detailed contents of the courses in one view under :
MindCare is an agreed and registered professional training institute under Luxembourgish law with the registration no. 10026238/1.